The official Journal of the International Papillomavirus Society
Papillomavirus Research (PVR), the Journal of HPV and other Small DNA Tumor Viruses publishes innovative papers related to all aspects of papillomaviruses and other small DNA tumor viruses. The official journal of the International Papillomavirus Society, PVR is an open access publication that aims to bring together virologists, immunologists, epidemiologists and clinicians working in the booming field of HPV and animal papillomaviruses, polyomaviruses and other small DNA tumor viruses and their associated diseases, in order to foster and facilitate interdisciplinary communication. The journal welcomes original research articles, reviews, short communications, opinion articles and regional update reports on papillomaviruses and other tumor viruses in the following sections:
- Biology of papillomaviruses and related viruses from life cycle to cancer
- Epidemiology etiology and natural history studies
- Natural and induced immunity including vaccine research
- Intervention studies and strategies including
i. Clinical studies and trials
ii. HPV treatments
iii. HPV vaccination programs
iv. Diagnostics and screening
- Infection and disease prevention, modeling studies
- Guidelines and public health recommendations
- HPV Studies in special populations Regional and local studies on these viruses.
Exclusive IPVS membership benefit!
Limited funds are available to support publications for IPVS members.
Please contact email@example.com to submit your reimbursement request, including a copy of your open access publication fees invoice.