Keen to attend the conference of the global authority on papillomaviruses
but travel expenses are a challenge?
Apply by November 3rd for a travel scholarship.
IPVS travel scholarships are made available for IPVC 2023 (April 17-21, 2023 in Washington DC, USA) through support by the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation. These travel grants are exclusively for participants from low- and lower-middle income countries.
Why should you attend IPVC 2023? We have listed all the reasons here for you.
TRAVEL SCHOLARSHIP INCLUSIONS
- Complimentary registration to IPVC 2023 (includes workshops)
- Flight reimbursement up to a certain entitlement per region
- 5-night accommodation on a single room basis in Washington DC
- 2023 IPVS membership – read about the member benefits here
- You are a healthcare or allied health professional or a research scientist
- You have a work address in a low- or lower-middle income country, as per the World Bank country classification
There are 2 routes to apply for this travel scholarship.
Abstract submitters should tick the option, while submitting their abstract, indicating that they are interested in receiving a grant (section “Registration grants and awards” of the abstract submission portal of IPVC 2023).
If you have not submitted an abstract, and you meet the above eligibility criteria and would like to participate in IPVC 2023 but require support, please fill in the online application form by November 3. Please note that you will need to upload your CV, a cover letter explaining why participating in this conference will be beneficial for you and a support letter from your head/supervisor.
- Online application deadline: November 3rd
- Announcement of results via email: November 25th
- Recipients to confirm acceptance of grant (online form): December 16th
- Recipients to submit visa confirmation and accommodation details: February 17th
*All deadlines are at 23:59 EDT/UTC-4
For any question on the IPVS travel scholarships for IPVC 2023, please contact the IPVS Office at firstname.lastname@example.org