IPVS is an endorsing partner of EUROGIN 2017 in Amsterdam, Netherland from 8-11 October 2017.
The EUROGIN 2017 Congress aims at developing a full review of current scientific developments in the field of human papillomavirus related cancer and other diseases, raising the public health profile and increasing the need for responsible health services in this area.
8 Clinical-scientific workshops are composed as follows:
– The HPV Immunization Workshop will address frequently asked questions including the impact of vaccine programs and guidance for parents and professionals
– The Workshop for Cervical Cancer Screening Coordinators and Evaluators will contribute to demonstrate rationale and concepts of quality assurance in modern cervical cancer screening and discuss barriers and solution models for implementation.
– The Colposcopy Course and the Course on Vulvar Diseases are aimed to improve knowledge and management of patients with HPV related diseases in daily practice.
– A full day local Workshop in Dutch will discuss current research on HPV associated ano genital disease and the recent developments in cervical cancer screening, prevention and management for both clinicians and research scientists
– The three other workshops in specific languages (French, Spanish and Portuguese) will develop these issues in the respective languages with a focus on the respective countries and regions, and call for action to improve the current situation.
The HPV and Head & Neck Forum will address the most recent data on the role of HPV infection in oropharyngeal cancers.
Click HERE to access the preliminary programme of the meeting.
Click HERE to access the overview programme.
During this meeting the IPVS will be present in the exhibition hall at stand E10, where existing IPVS members will be able to renew their membership for 2018 and new members will be welcome to register!
Make sure to visit us at the booth, we will be delighted to meet with our members!