Since its foundation, the mission of IPVS has been to facilitate research on human and animal papillomaviruses and their associated diseases, and to promote the translation of research results into new clinical applications and public health policies.
IPV Society has members in over 70 countries worldwide. Your membership -time, energy, creativity and financial support- is critical to help IPVS achieve its mission!
Join the IPVS now and become part of our community, you will have the chance to enjoy plenty of advantages and exclusive benefits:
- NEW ! Exclusive access to IPVS Education Center – our year-round platform for online educational resources on HPV and related diseases
- NEW ! Participate in IPVS ECHO® meetings – a telementoring platform offered to members to support their knowledge and amplify their clinical skills in the management of patients with HPV-related diseases
- Discounted IPV Conference registration rate
- Ongoing access to IPVC 2020 presentations
- Free or discounted offers to IPVS Partners’ Events
- Access to the HPV Hub – the online knowledge sharing space for HPV advocacy & awareness
- Opportunity to participate in the International HPV Awareness Campaign as a local IPVS ambassador
- Scholarship opportunities
- Participation in IPVS governance and elections
- Opportunity to serve in purposeful Committees and projects
- Newsletters and updates in the field
- Access to IPVS members directory
NOTE: IPVS membership is entered on a calendar basis. Membership runs from January 1st through December 31st.
Questions? Kindly contact our membership team.
IPVS Membership Services
c/o Kenes International Organizers of Congresses S.A
7, rue François-Versonnex, P.O. BOX 6053
1211 Geneva 6, Switzerland
Tel: +41 22 906 9172