Since its foundation, the mission of IPVS has been to facilitate research on human and animal papillomaviruses and their associated diseases, and to promote the translation of research results into new clinical applications and public health policies.
IPV Society has members in over 60 countries worldwide. Your membership -time, energy, creativity and financial support- is critical to help IPVS achieve its mission!
Join the IPVS now and become part of our community, you will have the chance to enjoy plenty of advantages and exclusive benefits:
- Discounted IPV Conference registration rate
- Ongoing access to IPVC 2020 presentations
- Access to the HPV Hub – the online knowledge sharing space for HPV advocacy & awareness
- Scholarship opportunities
- Participation in IPVS governance and elections
- Eligibility to apply for IPVS board and officer positions
- Participation in IPVS committee activities and projects
- IPVS-sponsored regional meetings
- Newsletters and updates in the field
- Access to IPVS members directory
NOTE: IPVS membership is entered on a calendar basis. Membership runs from January 1st through December 31st.
Questions? Kindly contact our membership team.
IPVS Membership Services
c/o Kenes International Organizers of Congresses S.A
7, rue François-Versonnex, P.O. BOX 6053
1211 Geneva 6, Switzerland
Tel: +41 22 906 9172