November 22, 2023 - 8:00 pm
November 22, 2023 - 9:30 pm
IPVS webinar: Global Insights in Behavioral Research and Implementation Science for HPV Testing and Self-Sampling
Wednesday, 22 November 2023
14:00-15:30 EST (New York) / 20:00-21:30 CET (Geneva)
Join us for a free and live webinar which will delve into the realm of behavioral research, with insightful perspectives on HPV testing, screening, and self-sampling.
- Develop a better understanding of the knowledge, attitudes, and behaviours (KABs) toward cervical screening, HPV testing and self-sampling
- Compare and contrast similarities and differences of social determinants related to KABs across cultural groups, globally
- Illustrate the importance of behavioural science on implementing screening programs and assisting with public acceptance of “newness” of HPV testing and HPV Self-Sampling globally
- Sue Sherman: “Physical Disability and Self-Sampling”
- Hannah Drysdale: “Exploring Psychosocial Barriers and Attitudes Towards HPV Self-Sampling in Previous Screening Non-Attenders,” as part of the YouScreen trial”
- Kendall Stevenson & Ngaire Kereru Sparkes: “Indigenous Self-Determination in Cervical Screening”
- Samara Perez: “Are Canadian Women Prepared for the Transition to Primary HPV Testing in Cervical Screening? A National Survey of Knowledge, Attitudes, and Beliefs”
- Questions from the audience
Attendees can claim their certificate of participation after the webinar.
Secure your virtual seat today for this live webinarRegister Now