December 14, 2023 - 4:00 pm
December 14, 2023 - 5:30 pm
Joint IPVS-ENTOG webinar: New Frontiers in Cervical Cancer
Thursday, 14 December 2023
16:00 CET (Geneva) / 10:00 EST (New York)
Participate in this free educational webinar to explore various aspects of cervical cancer, including the natural history of cervical HPV infections and their link to cancer, the evolution of surgical approaches in cervical cancer, and the latest precision medicine strategies for more personalized and effective treatment of cervical cancer patients. This webinar is organised jointly with the European Network of Trainees in Obstetrics and Gynaecology (ENTOG).
- To understand which are the gaps in the scientific knowledge regarding cervical HPV infection, and cervical carcinogenesis
- To understand differences in the natural history of HPV depending on their oncogenic potential, or the site of HPV infection.
- To discover the history of cervical cancer treatment and how scientific evolution has permitted more effective, safer, and less radical treatments for this disease
- To get an update regarding the latest and ongoing research on experimental tailored treatments for cervical cancer.
- To stimulate the interest of the attendees on cervical cancer, from carcinogenesis to high-end treatments
Attendees can claim their certificate of participation after the webinar. The presentations will be followed by a Q&A session.
Secure your virtual seat today for this live webinarRegister Now