March 23, 2022 - 5:00 pm
March 23, 2022 - 6:00 pm
IPVS webinar – Highlights of the 2021 NCI Workshop on Antiviral Drug Development for Human Papillomaviruses
Wednesday, 23rd March 2022
12:00-13:00 EDT (New York) / 17:00-18:00 CET (Geneva)
Have you missed the 2021 NCI Workshop on Antiviral Drug Development for Human Papillomaviruses or would you like to learn more about HPV antiviral drugs?
Join this webinar to get the tools to:
1. Identify the most attractive targets for HPV antivirals.
2. Explain the potential impact of the current HPV vaccines on interest in HPV antivirals.
3. Describe the type of clinical trials needed to validate HPV antivirals.
4. Identify activities of HPV proteins that represent targets for developing antiviral therapies.
5. Describe current therapeutic initiatives.
6. Explain the model systems to test potential therapeutics.
Albert Einstein College of Medicine
National Cancer Institute, NIH
Indiana University School of Medicine
This webinar is LIVE and FREE of charge.
Attendees can claim their certificate of participation after the webinar.
Secure your virtual seat today for this live webinarRegister Now