May 15, 2021 - 8:00 am
May 15, 2021 - 9:00 am
AddressVirtual Live Event View map
Register today for the IPVS regional webinar in collaboration with the APAC HPV Coalition:
Session III: Cervical cancer vaccination & screening in the Asia pacific during the pandemic: Where do we go from here?
15 May 2021 08:00-9:00 CET (Geneva)/ 14:00-15:00 SST (Singapore)
What are the main challenges in cervical cancer screening and prevention in the Asia Pacific in the COVID era? What can be done in the short term and over the long run to make the region free of cervical cancer?
• Dr. Suresh Kumarasamy (Malaysia)
• Professor Suzanne Garland (Australia)
• Professor Woo Yin Ling (Malaysia)
• Professor Fiona Russell (Australia, on behalf of Fiji)
• Dr. Tsetsegsaikhan Batmunkh (Mongolia)
• Dr. Ida Ismail-Pratt (Singapore)
• Dr. Ginni Mansberg (Australia)
This webinar is FREE of charge.
Cervical cancer elimination in Asia - how do we get there?Register Today