The Education Committee aims to:
- Represent the educational interests of the diverse communities within the IPVS sector
- Develop educational resources to keep IPVS members informed of current HPV-related knowledge and trends
- Raise the level of understanding about HPV among healthcare professionals and allied stakeholders who are not HPV experts
- Collaborate on how to develop and share quality evidence that will contribute to the educational resources
- Promote local and junior experts globally through a range of education activities
- Support and initiate networking activities at the international and continental levels
This Committee is open to IPVS members.